Today, Safe Communities of Wright County has formalized to become a 501c3 nonprofit organization that is on the leading edge of traffic safety in our state and across the country.
- Buffalo Hospital
- Allina Health EMS
- Annandale Police Department
- Buffalo Police Department
- CentraCare Health - Monticello
- Howard Lake Police Department
- Wright County Sheriff’s Office
- Wright County Highway Department
- Wright County Public Health
- Wright County Attorney's Office
- Wright County Board of Commissioners
- Wright County Court Services
- Wright County School Districts: Annandale, Buffalo-Hanover-Montrose, Dassel-Cokato, Delano, Howard Lake, Maple Lake, Monticello, Rockford, and St. Michael-Albertville
- MN Department of Public Safety – Office of Traffic Safety
- MN Department of Transportation
- MN State Patrol
Board of Directors
Safe Communities of Wright County 2017 Board Members
|BOARD MEMBER||BOARD SEAT|
|Trooper Kevin Brisk||MN State Patrol|
|Chief Pat Budke (*Board Chair)||Buffalo Police Department|
|Sheriff Joe Hagerty||Wright County Sheriff Office|
|Virgil Hawkins||Wright County Highway Engineer|
|Karla Heeter||Buffalo Hospital|
|Chief Jeff Herr||Annandale Police Department|
|Christine Husom||Wright County Commissioner|
|Tom Kelly||Wright County Attorney|
|Mike MacMillan||Wright County Court Services|
|Brian Nord||Allina Health Transportation|
|Laurie Raymond||Buffalo School Board|
|Carol Schefers||Wright County Public Health|
|Superintendent Matt Schoen||Delano School District|
|Chief Dave Thompson||Howard Lake Police Department|
|Jon Young - CPS Trainer||Wright County Public Health|
|Dan Zachman (*Treasurer/Secretary)||Business Seat – Zachman Insurance|
Fatal Review Committee
Fatal Review Committee 2017
|Captain Dan Anselment||Wright County Sheriff's Office|
|Virgil Hawkins||Wright County Highway Department|
|Pat Hackman||Safe Communities of Wright County|
|Sheriff Joe Hagerty||Wright County Sheriff's Office|
|Brian Nord||Allina Health EMS|
|Trooper Kevin Brisk||Minnesota State Patrol|
|Joel Torkelson||Wright County Public Health|
|Jill Hylla||WC Public Health - Alcohol Programs|
WEAR A SEAT BELT :
Seat belts save lives. Every person should buckle up in every seat every time.
DRIVE THE SPEED LIMIT :
Drive safe, drive smart, and drive the speed limit.
CONCENTRATE ON DRIVING :
Crashes aren't accidents. Pay attention always!
DRIVE SOBER :
Buzzed driving is drunk driving. Impairment begins with the first drink. Never drive drunk or get into a vehicle with a drunk driver!
Become a partner with SCWC and help reduce crashes in your community.
You can help make Wright County a safer place to travel. There are a variety of ways that you can become involved to promote traffic safety among your neighbors, family, friends, employees and customers.